Once again, spent the day with the best damn girl in the world. It ment a whole lot more to me than usual. It seemed like we bonded and connected more. We did more things, we went for a great walk, i bought her lunch and we held hands the entire way = ) Just like her the day was spectacular and gorgeous. I helped her dad bring up a bed and put it together, which was good because it supplied me with my much needed daily excersise = P That among other things hahahahaha.......walking was what i ment *cough jeez*. The league of extrodinary gentleman (and woman) was also a nice break from reality, we just sat there and i had her in a warm embrace as we watched the movie which made it all the better. I think this sunday just ment the most out of all the days, because we seemed more into eachother. I always love spending sundays with you = )
xoxoxoxox Rainbow
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always love spending sundays with you too!
ReplyDeleteI love you so much ♥ ♥ ♥
xoxo Sunshine